Tuesday, November 6, 2012

berlin.

A couple days ago I came back from berlin.
I was waiting for these break for a long time..
It was so great to be reunited with my little b.f.f. and as you will probably see it was all about good food.
Funny,I thought that it would be a nice chance to think things over and maybe see things from a diferent view cause of the distance..
That's what a getaway does,right?
Not this time though..
My mind went completely blank from thoughts and trouble..Αs if I was a new born.
That felt really really good.
I feel kinda peaceful now..Looking forward for the Meet Markets,the partys,and the winter..Gatherings with friends and cats.
Winter's coming.
Right?

So,enjoy.
x


























































































the end







No comments:

Post a Comment